Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my solidluuv

Hi,
    I'm selling my SolidLuuv, since I've got no help and even the small help I've got is not useful, I can't use it with my cameras, so this is just useless for me.
    It's like new, I have everything in his box, for 80 euros.

If you want more informations tell me.

Cheers,

Hi Kansser, Sorry to hear about your struggle in setting up solidLUUV. We have offered all the help we could and answered all your questions. Also, the tutorial videos provide a great guideline in finding the perfect setup. If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us at support@luuv-stabilizer.com anytime. Thanks, tL

Comment

where are you from?
      if you're from germany send me a message

Comment

Going to have to sell mine too. With all the careful work the LUUV team have done I can't believe that there is no official weight set up for the iPhone 6S after all this time. (At least the searches I've done on this site reveal none). I've experimented with mixed results but a product like this shouldn't be subject to experimenting when the phone (iPhone 6S) is mainstream. Now I read there are promises to post an iPhone 7 weight set-up.
        Maybe it would have been a good idea to do a few fewer demo videos and to actually get public users up and running. It's people using the device in public which will get it talked about and generate interest. Mine is just staying in the cupboard. Sorry guys but I don't want to spend any more time trying to get this working as advertised. Very disappointed.
        Good luck anyway!

Comment

Uktraveller4 We’re sorry but we cannot provide every setup from the beginning. We have to build up a community and a professional steadycam requires a bit of testing. I have put up a weight setup for 6s, however it is not yet verified by LUUV. But you can use it as a basis to find your perfect setup. If you have any issues, please email us at support@luuv-stabilizer.com and we will help you.
          Regarding the iPhone 7 setup, it is already in the forum and has been available for about 5 months.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
          teamLUUV

Comment

Working...
          X