Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibrations and Noise

Hi,
    Another proplem occured. When filming whith the gimbal turned on there is some noise and small vibrations coming from the gimbal, which is very annoying. It's also on the audio. Is there something wrong with the gimbal? Does anybody have similar problems?

Just saw the other thread about Hero 5. Using the Hero 5 may lead to the Noise. Sorry that I started a new thread here! I'm looking forward to your solution! ;-)
    http://community.luuv-stabilizer.com...d-gopro-hero-5

Comment

Hi Elguelle!
      The reason your motor might be making that noise and the small vibrations might be because it's not balanced. If your are using the GoPro 5 kit you made yourself and you did not add any counterweight, the motor has to work harder to try and balance out the gimbal. Another tip is to put your GoPro 5 to wind mode - this helps to reduce the noise picked up by the mic.
      We have a GoPro 5 upgrade kit coming out in a weeks time that we developed ourselves. If you are interested, please send an email to order@luuv-stabilizer.com.

Kind regards,

teamLUUV

Comment

Originally posted by elguelle View Post
        Hi,
        Another proplem occured. When filming whith the gimbal turned on there is some noise and small vibrations coming from the gimbal, which is very annoying. It's also on the audio. Is there something wrong with the gimbal? Does anybody have similar problems?
        I have the same problem as you and I hope it will be fixed soon with a app where the motor power can be adjusted. Feiyu has that on their app for the SPG.

Comment

Marco Have you tried putting your GoPro on "wind mode"? GoPro HERO5 has three microphones and will therefore pick up some noise but "wind mode" will reduce it. Kind regards, teamLUUV

Comment

Hello
            I am also facing the same problem,When filming whith the gimbal turned on there is some noise and small vibrations coming from the gimbal, which is very annoying. It's also on the audio. Is there something wrong with the gimbal? Does anybody have similar problems?
            best regards
            steve smith
            assistant at online dissertation proposal writing in UK.

Last edited by steve smith; 26-04-17, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Hi steve smith,
              Because the GoPro HERO5 has three microphones, it does pick up a lot. If you haven't given your GoPro the update yet then try and switch the GoPro to 'wind mode', that will reduce the noise from the motors. There's nothing wrong with the gimbal but because of the three microphones it picks up a lot of noise.
              Kind regards, teamLUUV

Comment

Hi there,

I have a Yi 4K camera and I have vibrations too! But weirdly enough not in the THM file format, only in the Mp4! And mostly when I make a turn... But it's weird that only the Mp4 format is effected!?
                Any ideas anyone?

grt Boris

Comment

Hi Borissimo,
                  we don't know why only the mp4 format is affected. What clamp are you using for the YI cam?
                  Best, teamLUUV

Comment

Working...
                  X