Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GARMIN VIRB Ultra 30 with ACTION GIMBAL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GARMIN VIRB Ultra 30 with ACTION GIMBAL?

Hi LUUV team,

I'm really excited about the VIRB Ultra 30 action cam from Garmin. The features this cam brings are awesome. I want to buy it, but there is a problem. This cam doesn't fit to the ACTION GIMBAL. Do you see the posibillity to make this cam fit to the ACTION GIMBAL?

Hi skaterlui! I've been trying to find out if there's a separate bracket that you can buy for the VIRB ultra 30 but it doesn't seem so. We are currently not planning to develop a bracket for that camera for the ACTION GIMBAL. But you can use the VIRB ultra 30 with solidLUUV and the included mounts?

Kind regards,
    teamLUUV

Comment

Yes, of course. But then I would miss the ACTION GIMBAL, which I think is absolutely neccesarry for my action filming. I will take a clip without ACTION GIMBAL and only solidLUUV + GoPro Hero 3+ black to get an idea of what the result will be with the VIRB ultra 30 + solidLUUV.

Comment

skaterlui, that's true. Using solidLUUV and GoPro HERO3+ will also give you great shots but try it and see how you like it. Let us know
        Cheers, teamLUUV

Comment

Finally Christine sent me an ACTION Gimbal adapter for the Virb. And it's rockin'!!! Thank you LUUV.

Comment

Working...
          X