Action Gimbal and GoPro Hero 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Action Gimbal and GoPro Hero 5

I would like to use the action gimbal with a hero5. The mounting bracket does not fit. Do you have a solution for this? Thanks for hints/ tips.

I saw the action gimbal with hero 5 video on facebook. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...87040041537451

Comment

Thanks for asking! Due to larger dimensions and heavier weight of the HERO5 in comparison to the HERO4, we'll have to slightly change the adapter and the mounting bracket to make the camera compatible with the Action Gimbal. We are working on it and it’s looking very promising but will take some more time. We'll keep you posted.

Comment

• elguelle
        elguelle commented
        Editing a comment
        Please let me know as soon as the Hero 5 set is ready.

• LUUV
        LUUV commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Elguelle,

It is ready in a weeks time

Originally posted by joerg View Post
      I would like to use the action gimbal with a hero5. The mounting bracket does not fit. Do you have a solution for this? Thanks for hints/ tips.
      hi,
      i found this one on banggod.com.
      i think it should fit with the hero 5.
      maybe thats a solution if you need it fast.

but i'm not shure if the small motors can handle the hero 5.
      some videos on youtube show, that the feiyu g4 for example ist too weak.
      but i don't know about the wg.
      any information about that LUUV ?
      Only US$13.69, buy best Feiyu Tech WG Gimbal Replace Board Adapter Mount for AEE XiaoMi Yi SJ Camera sale online store at wholesale price.US/EU warehouse.
      Last edited by Felix; 16-11-16, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• LUUV
        LUUV commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Felix,
        Thanks for jumping in Just changing the bracket isn't enough, because the GoPro HERO5 is heavier than the HERO4 or the Yi Cam. This means you need to add a special counterweight as well. We are working on it.

Is there any progress?

Comment

• Tobias_LUUV
        Tobias_LUUV commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Chinchilla, Thanks for asking! We'll let you know as soon as there's news in this regard. Thanks!

My problem is the following: I doesn't have an action cam but I plan to get a one in the near future... But without being certain that a bracket will be available for a specific cam how to choose? Xaomi Yi 4K and Hero5 black could be interesting...but only if specific brackets can accommodate these cam on my action gimbal...

Comment

• Tobias_LUUV
        Tobias_LUUV commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi patchfree, Please have a look at this thread regarding the Yi Cam bracket http://community.luuv-stabilizer.com...imbal-giveaway. We're also working on the HERO 5 bracket which is looking promising - we'll let you know as soon as we have news on that.
        Thanks, teamLUUV

• Black Pug Pictures
        Black Pug Pictures commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Tobias, the link isn't working. Im looking for a bracket for the xiaomi yi (non 4k) camera. (should I open a separate thread?)
    Working...
    X